Introducing a high-quality development with beautifully
appointed freehold apartments.
The handsome, lustrous-plumed tui with its melodious full-throated song
epitomises the beauty of New Zealand’s native bush. This bird
motif is at the heart of all that our elegantly finished apartments stand for.
Space and Time for the Things that Matter to You
Savour the quintessential luxury lifestyle in a home elevated to maximise the views out onto the surrounding environment. A prestigious address speaks of certainty, security and safety. We invite you to make your home here in the desirable and highly sought-after suburb of Remuera in Auckland.
Privacy, Simplicity, Connected to Nature
Careful thought has gone into the design so that each apartment has a special relationship with the natural elements of the surrounding landscape. Bordering attractive Wairua Reserve with its newly opened playground, the established grounds with native and exotic plantings attract tuis, kereru, fantails and other birdlife which flit freely throughout the neighbourhood. From dawn to dusk, it’s a way of life that offers all the advantages of stress-free, simple living and demands nothing more than your commitment to relax and unwind.
What to Expect at Remuera Residences
- Freehold Apartments
- 13 Green Lane East, Remuera
- Double Grammar Zone
- Northerly aspect and surrounding green belt provide an abundance of light
- Architectural design and engineering by Babbage Consultants
- Those who purchase early will have the ability to modify layouts, fittings and fixtures
- Smart technologies controlling security, access & lighting
- Controlled access and efficient security
- Two elevator shafts at opposite ends for convenient access
- Additional 10-year building insurance warranty underwritten by Lloyds of London for peace of mind
- Overlooking and directly accessible to the Wairua Reserve
- Walking distance to Remuera’s top cafés, bars and restaurants
- Remuera Golf Course close by
- Remuera and Newmarket’s boutique and designer shops
- Cornwall Park walkways and cycle paths
- Close to eastern suburbs and beaches
- Ellerslie Racecourse
- Easy motorway and city access by car
- Walk to public transport
- A range of medical services close by
- Secure basement parking for every apartment
- Additional car parks available to those who purchase early
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
- Ground floor resident’s gymnasium
- Matisse kitchens imported from Italy
- Supremely beautiful interior design treatments
- Miele appliances throughout
- Grohe and Hansgrohe tapware
- Highly specified appliances, fixtures, fittings and detailing
- Automatic iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner
- Intelligent movement-sensing night-lights in bedrooms and bathrooms
- High speed internet with Echo’s Alexa on call 24/7
- A lock and leave maintenance-free lifestyle
Choose Your Lifestyle
For ground floor residents, the benefits of stepping through the flush-sill doors and onto your private patio and garden, attractively extends the living zone beyond your elegant interior spaces. For those who need a view, the gardens and park can be savoured from a higher vantage point, with the upper floors having balconies from which to entertain and socialise with a glass of wine and a grazing platter or two.
Remuera – an inviting place to call home
The affluent and historically important inner-city suburb of Remuera is located four kilometres to the south-east of Auckland’s central business district. One of the city’s older suburbs, it’s a community characterised by two exclusive village shopping precincts, quiet tree-lined streets and established manicured residential gardens – the setting for predominantly Edwardian and Mid-20th Century residences. Situated in a suburb boasting numerous ecologically important green spaces, including Mount Hobson, Waiatarua Reserve, and the Orakei Basin, Remuera Residences is perfectly positioned on the eastern slopes with upper-level apartments taking in views to Cornwall Park and One Tree Hill.